Share One GPS with All Your GPS Enabled Applications
Put your GPS to work with all of your GPS enabled applications. SmartPort provides you with the capability to create unlimited virtual ports and builds knowledge into your GPS! How smart is it? Install the application and see for yourself. A handful of settings is all that SmartPort needs and for our enterprise clients we make setting changes easy with IPC ConFigIT.
SmartPort – All from One
Give your GPS added power to perform and deliver value – without relying on users or experiencing issues with operating systems. One GPS is all you need to provide GPS data to an unlimited number of applications and services.
SmartPort is the first GPS port-sharing software that puts the GPS in charge by:
- Allowing one GPS to be used by multiple GPS applications.
- Finding the GPS no matter where it is, and even finding it again if it moves!
- Starting and stopping applications and services that utilize a virtual port.
- Easily handling operating system events such as Standby and log-off.
- Taking the user out of the equation – so your workforce management functions are empowered even as your GPS application performance is enhanced.
- Convert NMEA to Location API
- Convert Location API NMEA
Advanced GPS Intelligence for Windows Systems
SmartPort has what your enterprise needs! SmartPort is designed for fast and efficient installs across a wide range of platforms.
- Available with a silent install that is compatible with remote installation
- Utilizes .Net Remoting when working with IPC products resulting in lower CPU usage.
- Available as a service or application.
- Compatible with Windows 8.1, 7 (32 & 64 Bit), and Windows XP running .Net 3.5
SmartPort Works with Your GPS
SmartPort knows the National Marine Electronics Association (NMEA) standard. Try SmartPort with these GPS devices:
- US GlobalSat IPC is an authorized reseller.
- San Jose Navigation IPC is an authorized reseller.
- Itron IPC is a technology partner.
- Wireless Matrix
- Wireless Air Cards